After offers on your listing have been submitted, you can use the SkySlope Offers Compare View to review the most important offer terms, and then easily share a digestible summary of the offers with your clients, so that you can support them in selecting the offer that's best for them. Take a look below!
1. Once you've started receiving offers, and are ready to compare the offers, you can use the Compare tool to do so. To start, open your listing file.
2. When comparing offers, you can ever review all offers in the Compare View, or you can select certain offers and only review those selected offers in the Compare View. Both processes are outlined here:
- All Offers: To compare all offers, navigate to your listing file, and click Compare in the upper-left corner.
- Select Offers: To compare only selected offers, use the radio buttons to first select the offers you want to view. After selecting the files, click Compare in the upper-left corner.
3. After clicking Compare, you will be taken to the Compare View. Under the Compare View, you will be able to view a snapshot of the most essentail offer details:
- Offers: Each offer will be listed as its own column, with important details listed, such as the closing date, loan type, and down payment amount.
- Scroll Right & Left: Use the arrows in the upper right corner to Scroll Right > and Scroll Left <.
- Show All Details: Click Show All Details at the bottom to look at the full list of offer terms.
- Saved: Click the bookmark icon at the top to mark an offer as Saved, and separate it from the rest of the offers on the All Offers list.
4. Click Back to All Offers in the upper-left to go back to the main listing page. On the All Offers page, you can manage and respond to your offers.
Once you're done comparing your offers, and you and your clients have selected the offer that best meets their needs, you're ready to respond to your offers! Click here to learn how to accept, counter, and decline offers, all from right within the SkySlope Offers platform.
If you have any questions about using the Compare View in SkySlope Offers, please don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 Support team. Happy SkySloping!
Article is closed for comments.