To start receiving offers, you have first to create your Offers file! Follow the instructions below to create a new file in SkySlope offers.
Note: You will only need to create an Offers file if that listing isn't on the MLS.
1. From your Offers dashboard, start by clicking on Create New.
2. Select the Primary Agent for the file. Depending on your Team Access settings, you may be able to create files for other agents. Use the drop-down menu to select the appropriate agent for this file.
3. After selecting the agent, you will enter the name and email address for the client(s) for this listing.
4. Next, enter the listing's property address.
5. After entering the listing information, you can select the file name. It will default to the property address, or you can use the radio button to change it to the primary client's name. If you prefer, you can manually enter a custom file name.
6. Finally, click Create to create your listing file.
After you've created your listing file, you're ready to start receiving offers! Click here to learn all you need to know about receiving offers.
If you have any other questions about creating a listing file in SkySlope Offers, don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 Support team. Happy SkySloping!