As SkySlope is a tool that serves brokerages coast to coast, we want our platform to be as customizable as possible, allowing all users to get the most from the system, and design their account to best fit their work flow. With Field Configuration, we have added the ability to turn off requirements, or even hide, some of the fields in Listing and Transaction files.
What does this mean? Typically, in Listing and Transaction files, there are fields that are default to a required status. For example, the commission fields, the year built, the source, the escrow number, and the closing and acceptance dates are some of the fields that currently default to required. With Field Configuration, you as the broker now have the ability to make these fields not required to better fit your office's needs.
What can I change? The fields that can be edited vary by file type. Here's what can be changed:
Listing Files: In a Listing file, there are 4 fields that can be set to either Required or Not Required.
- Year Built
- Listing Commission
- Sale Commission
Transaction Files: In a Transaction file, there are 8 fields that can be set to Required or Not Reqiured.
- Year Built
- Sales Price
- Escrow #
- Office Lead?
- Closing Date
- Acceptance Date
- Commission Fields
- Other Deductions
- Transaction Coordinator Name
- Deposit Amount
- Date of Check
- Date Posted to Log Book
Contact Fields: The various Contacts in SkySlope can be managed in different ways, depending on the type of Contact. Some are managed on a file-by-file basis, depending on the primary agent on the file. Others are managed on an office-to-office level. Keep reading for the specs.
- Listing Contacts - These fields are either Required or Optional across the whole brokerage
- Seller First Name
- Seller Last Name
- Seller Email
- Seller Phone Number
- Transaction Contacts - These fields are either Required or Optional across the whole brokerage
- Seller (First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number)
- Buyer (First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number)
- Title Company (First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Company Name, and Email)
- Escrow Company (First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Company Name, Email)
- Attorney (First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Email, Firm Name)
- Agent on the Other Side (First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Company Name, and Email)
Note: The Seller and Buyer fields can also be changed to be dependent on the file type (Listing Sold vs. Sale) and the side of the deal that the agent is representing.
How are these changes made? To ensure changes are made to best fit the company's needs, this process is set up by the broker contacting their SkySlope Account Manager. Once the Account Manager is contacted, an open conversation can be had about the needs of the company, and then changes can be implemented by the Account Manager to fit these needs. The options are limitless!
Not sure how to contact your Account Manager? Reach out to the Support Team, and we can facilitate the communication.