- No longer able to search by Coop (Other Agent) name.
- No longer able to search by partial escrow number.
- We use the File ID field as a placeholder for building name, and the search results no longer bring up transactions for search by this field unless we type the query exactly as entered. For example, if we search for “lalea” we get no result, but if we type in “Lalea at Hi Kai” exactly as entered in the File ID field, the transaction will come up in the search result. Also, it seems that Hawaiian diacritical marks or apostrophes do not register in the search result. For example if we search for “aeo” or “A’eo” we get no result even if the data entered in the File ID field is spelled exactly as “A’eo”.
- No longer able to search by Escrow Officer.
- It also seems that the returned search result are presented in strict ascending alphabetical order, whereas I think before the results may have been presented with the more recent transactions at the top? Or maybe instead of a strict ascending alpha order sort, you could put the Pending and Active results first, and then the Cancelled, and then Archived.
- In general we notice that searches now need to be very precise, whereas before we could type in partial words and the search results would be presented to us as we complete our query.
Please sign in to leave a comment.