It would be VERY useful to have an incomplete check list by sub category. Until closing documents are uploaded ALL files are incomplete, which makes this feature useless for transaction management.
In addition, there should be a file status 'PRE-CLOSING APPROVED' or 'BROKER APPROVED' and 'IN PROGRESS'. As soon as we upload docs the file goes from INCOMPLETE to PENDING. When the broker reviews the file and makes comments, there is no notification or status change. There is no button to (RE)SUBMIT the file for broker review. The only file status we see is PENDING.
- Create a listing or transaction: INCOMPLETE
- Docs uploaded and broker needs to review: PENDING
- File reviewed and all in order awaiting closing docs: APPROVED
- Comments added in broker review or by the agent: IN PROGRESS (so we know something needs to be done)
- Then resubmit for BROKER review: PENDING
- Broker reviews and file is APPROVED or back to IN PROGRESS
Please sign in to leave a comment.