I just went through the arduous process of
1. Resorting the task lists by Oldest so it is closer to due date,
2. Accepting tasks in a transaction,
3. Waiting on the task lists to reload,
4. Marking the task complete,
5. Waiting on the task list to reload.
and then doing that again with another tasks in the transactions that I needed to mark complete.
I THINK there is an easy fix for this.
When a TC or Admin applies a task template to a transaction, don't then force the agent to also "accept" those tasks individually. Multiple people can complete various tasks and the AGENT needs to keep track of all tasks on their file, not just the ones assigned to them.
With those 2 changes, our tasks list will be a lot more usable.
Please sign in to leave a comment.