We are using Skyslope in a different way than most I think. We have One Agency and a Team of Admin's who work with the Brokers to keep files in Compliance with 33+ different states and 850+ agents. and then we follow through with their commission payments, and that number is growing daily. Skyslope has given our agents so much freedom with their files, but it's really limited our notifications and access as Administrators, here's our short list:
- Most important Currently, Notification when Documents are emailed into the Document section of a file. If an agent uploads an amendment and doesn't have a place to put it they leave it there and we're not notified.
- Agent ability to add to the Imported Checklist, maybe if they had this ability they wouldn't leave documents in the file unattached to the checklist.
- Notifications of Changes to the Seller/Buyer/Closing Agent.
- The ability to turn the Notifications alert OFF of the first email address. We want to be able to log in with one address, and see our notifications in another, without getting notifications in both places.
- The ability to delete incomplete files without bothering the awesome Skyslope CS staff.
- A Skyslope inbox - a place to receive all of these notifications inside of skyslope with property hot links to allow it to open in a new tab.
- When a group of agents have a listing, they are all added into the file with a commission split. If they sell that listing as a group, there is nowhere to enter the commission split on the buyer side if they change it. IE. Brad and Angelina have a 50/50 on the listing side, but on the buyer side they decide on a 30/70.
- In the subject line of notifications a Property address would be fantastic, not just document uploaded to checklist. And if it is a document uploaded if it said <name of file> - <property address> uploaded, and it had a hot link to the file that would be amazing.
- More Reports; Agent Reports, Transaction Reports with Projected Closing, or Active options.
- When going though pages of agents, or Transactions/Listings have the address or agent's name be a hotlink that could be opened in another page. That would avoid having to start back at the first page everytime. When you're checking Transactions, and there are 96 pages of them, you have to click 48 times just to get to page 48, and then once you look at a file it kicks you back out to page one. So just to look at the 12 files on page 48 you have to click 588 Times. And that's just 588 times on Page 48. OR having a Report that showed the Agent ID's would solve that problem also.
- A warning button on the Buyer/Seller type of sale like on Listing Sold that they need to convert the listing.
That's our short list! We love skyslope, it has been really awesome for our agents. And We also love Skysope Support. You guys are awesome and have been instrumental in keeping us all together these first few weeks that we've been "Live" in skyslope. Thank you for all you do!!
State Transaction Admin Exp Realty
Please sign in to leave a comment.