I really like SkySlope, however there are a few things that I am finding extremely frustrating such as Digisign.
I feel a little taken advantage of because Digisign's lack of functionality is not published.
I was under the impression that I could replace Docusign with SkySlope but it doesn't appear like that can happen in the near feature; Digisign is most likely going to be completed unused by my agents because the capabilities of the system are extremely limited. Either Digisign needs to be enhanced or SkySlope needs to be integrated with another eSignature tool such as Docusign.
There are many posts that have similar requests to mine, but I am making my request a little more global. Yes some of those posts only have a few posts, but my hope is that this will get a lot of support from other users.
Similar posts include : Digisign addition, Make Initial and Checkboxes Optional in DigiSign, Digisign - Writable fields, radio buttons, check box features -- Digisign - Attach completed documents to notification email
Here are a few things that are lacking in Digisign that if they were enabled, they would allow users to make SkySlope their main system for everything documents. This functionality would decrease documentation errors and increase SS satisfaction among users and allow agents to work smarter not harder.
- I would like the option to make every field optional/required. The fact is that on some forms a field is only filled in 5% of the time. With the current structure of Digisign, I would need to create a lot of different versions of templates to accommodate this.
- Conditionally required fields, if this option is selected, then this is required too. On the flip side, if this is not selected, none of these fields need to be filled in.
- Ability for an agent to use a template for a specific property and have that data reflected. So if I create a Commission Template that is sent to escorw labeled "Commission Instructions document to Escrow" the subject in the email could be "Commission Instructions document to Escrow - 123 Main Street"
- Mail Merge - Ability to load information from a property file (like ZipForms, but better). This would cut down on spelling and grammatical errors significantly. The whole point is to work smarter not harder. Agents should only be required to enter the data once in the Transaction File. Requiring users to fill in data over and over is recipe for errors to be made. So, if an agent is working on 123 Main Street and since all the information is loaded in the Transaction file, it would be amazing to Mail merge data out of the file. So instead of having to enter the name of the sellers, escrow agent, escrow number, buyers, and agents, on the form, this information would pre-fill…
Default Text for Text Fields - For instance, if I create a template for an agent having their license # automatically appearing on the document would be great.
- Drop-down fields - This will be a major time saver and also prevent incorrect data from being entered into fields
- Data Validation and Formula Capabilities -
- Attachments. This would be amazing. For instance if we are sending a referral agreement to another firm, having the ability for the firm to attach their W9 would be great.
- Attaching completed and signed forms to notification email
- Ability for the signer to leave a note.
- Customization of Font, Font Size, Color
- Tracking Capabilities - ability to see when someone views the document, or if you are waiting on another party.
I really hope this is taken seriously as this effects a large amount of users.
Please sign in to leave a comment.