Real estate agents and admins are always on the go. Whether you're on your way to a family soccer game, or racing to meet a client at a new listing, some tasks need to get handled ASAP. Using SkySlope on your phone or tablet's mobile browser (like Google Chrome or Safari) allows you to complete tasks in just a few taps. The videos below are just a few examples, but you can do just about anything on your phone that you can do on a laptop or desktop computer. Let's take a look!
Logging into SkySlope
Whether you are accessing SkySlope, SkySlope Forms, or Breeze, logging in is a piece of cake.
- Navigate to app.skyslope.com.
- Tap on the Menu icon in the upper-right.
- Tap on Login.
- Tap on the program you want to access (SkySlope Suite, SkySlope Forms, or Breeze).
- Enter your credentials.
Take a closer look at how to login below:
Accessing SkySlope Files and Checklists
Staying on top of SkySlope files is imperative, whether you are an agent, admin, or transaction coordinator. Take a look at how to quickly access a SkySlope Listing or Transaction file and submit documents to your Checklist.
To open a Listing or Transaction file:
- Tap on the Menu icon in the upper-left.
- Select Search.
- Enter the property address or keyword to search. Tap on the correct search result to open the file. You will be directed to the file's Checklist tab.
To attach a document to the Checklist:
- Open your file and navigate to the Checklist tab. On the Checklist tab, scroll down to locate the Checklist item where you want to attach the document.
- Scroll to the right and tap Attach for that Checklist item.
- You will be taken to a page where you can select from a list of available documents, or upload a new document. Locate the document, and then tap Attach on the right.
You can see this entire process outlined here:
Utilizing the Documents Tab
The Documents tab of your property file serves as your filing cabinet for that deal; you can easily access and manage all of your paperwork on the Documents tab - even from your phone! Follow the steps below to email a document out of SkySlope from your Documents tab, upload a document into SkySlope from your email, and attach a document to the Checklist from the Documents tab!
Emailing a Document from the Documents tab:
- Open your file and navigate to the Documents tab. On the Documents tab, scroll down to locate the document you want to email.
- Check the box to the left of the document to select it.
- Tap Email.
- Add your recipient's email address, followed by a space.
- Compose your email.
- Tap Send.
Take a look at this process here:
Emailing a Document into the Documents tab:
Let's say you're working with a buyer. You send an offer over to the sellers. They sign it, and their agent emails you the completed contract. Now that the contract is fully executed, you're ready to attach it to your SkySlope Checklist. Follow the steps below to quickly forward your email into SkySlope, automatically uploading any attached documents so that they are available to assign to your Checklist!
- Open your property file, and locate the property-specific email address that is included in the file details towards the top of the page. The email address will include the property address, and end in "@skyslope.com". For example: MapleSt123@skyslope.com.
- Copy the property-specific email address.
- Navigate to your email app. Open the email that contains the attachment you want to upload into your file.
- Forward that email, including the attachment, to the property-specific email address.
- Wait a moment or two, and navigate back to your SkySlope property file. Go to the Documents tab, and scroll down to locate the newly-arrived document.
- Select the document and tap Assign to attach that document to the Checklist, or tap DigiSign to send the document out for signatures. More detailed instructions on this step can be found in the next section.
Here is a visual demonstration of forwarding a document into SkySlope:
Attach a Document to the Checklist from the Documents tab:
- Open your property file, and navigate to the Documents tab.
- Scroll down and locate the document you want to attach to the Checklist.
- Check the box to select the document.
- Tap Assign.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the appropriate Checklist item for that document. Tap Assign again.
Take a closer look here:
SkySlope Forms on Mobile
Whether you are working from the couch, or want to send an offer while you are still touring a property, SkySlope Forms is at-the-ready. Send forms for signature from your association library right from your mobile device.
- Log in to SkySlope Forms.
- Open your Forms file.
- Select the forms to include in your envelope, and then tap Fill & Send.
- Fill your forms, and ensure they're ready to be signed. Then tap the Menu icon, and select Prepare Signature.
- Name your envelope, and set your signer actions for all recipients. Then tap Next.
- Review the forms to ensure all signature blocks are properly placed. Then tap Send.
- Enter a subject line and body for the email message included with the invitation to sign.
- Finally, tap Send and your envelope will be sent!
This video demonstrates selecting and sending forms for Signature on SkySlope Forms:
If you have any unanswered questions about using SkySlope on your mobile device, please reach out to our award-winning Support team. Happy SkySloping!