If an Agent, TC, or Admin's role in the office changes, it's important that their role in SkySlope changes to reflect their new duties. Follow the steps below to change a SkySlope user's role.
1. Log into your SkySlope Account
2. Click on your name in the upper-right corner, and then select Admin
3. Once in the Admin section, navigate to the Manage Agents tab
4. Use the search bar to search for the user by name. In the search results, click on the name of the account you'd like to edit.
5. Now the account details will open. Use the Role drop-down menu to change the user's role.
For example, change the user from Agent to TC, or from Office Manager to Auditor.
6. Once you've completed the necessary changes, click Save in the lower-right corner.
Note: This change can only be made by Admin/Auditor-account holders and Broker-account holders.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 Support team!