Everyone's inbox is a little more full than we they wish it was, right? It's easy to lose track and fall behind. Send email reminders for SkySlope Forms envelopes in just a few clicks - learn how below.
1. From the SkySlope Forms dashboard, click on your Forms file to open the file. Make sure you open the file that the envelope was sent from.
2. Once the file is open, navigate to the Envelopes tab of the file.
3. On the Envelopes tab, you will see a list of all of your sent envelopes. Any envelope that has not yet been signed by all parties will show a Sent status. Locate the envelope for which you want to send a reminder.
5. Click on the Actions Menu (...) icon to the right of the envelope. Then click on Resend Envelope.
6. Now a Resend Envelope window will open. Click on Send Reminder for the signer(s) needing an email reminder. You will then see confirmation that a reminder was sent.
If you have any questions about sending envelope reminders in SkySlope Forms, please reach out to our 24/7 Support team! Happy SkySloping!