Here at SkySlope, our goal is to make it easier to meet the demands of your job as quickly as possible so you can get back to doing what you love -- spending time with your clients. The pre-open escrow tool allows you to expedite your sale by automatically sending an email to your title or escrow contact when you're entering your Listing into SkySlope!
1. From the SkySlope home page, you will start by clicking Create Listing. Skye will guide you through the Listing process and help you submit the necessary details. Click here for more information about creating a Listing in SkySlope.
2. After you've entered your seller names, you will be asked if you want to pre-open escrow. Under Title or Escrow Contact, you can type the name of a Title/Escrow contact you've entered into SkySlope previously; this will allow you to search your SkySlope Directory for previously used contacts. If you've never entered this contact into SkySlope before, click Switch to Manual Entry to enter the Title/Escrow contact's first and last name, phone number, and email address.
Then click Pre-Open Escrow.
3. Once you've provided or selected a Title/Escrow contact, an email module will open. In this module, you can:
- Add/Edit recipients (such as adding your transaction coordinator or admin as a CC)
- Edit the email message
- Add any necessary attachments (such as the Listing Contract)
Once you're satisfied with your email message, click Next.
FAST SEND: Our users in Washington can now pre-open escrow when creating a SkySlope Listing even faster! When opening escrow with Fidelity brands (Fidelity National Title, Chicago Title, Ticor Title, Lawyers Title, and Humboldt Land Title), users can now utilize a Fast Send! option to quickly send the escrow request directly to their escrow officer, no email required or re-keying by the officer. Take a look below.
4. On the next screen, you will need to finish creating your file by clicking Create My Listing. After the Listing file has been successfully created, you will see confirmation that the Pre-Open Escrow email has been sent.
If you need to refer back to the email later, you can always go to the Log tab of your Listing file to find the email. Click on the blue EML OUT link to open the contents of the email.
If you have any other questions about using the Pre-Open Escrow tool in SkySlope, please reach out to our 24/7 Support team at support.skyslope.com!