All across the internet, software programs now provide an easier way to upload documents: using drag and drop! This process is much simpler than previous upload processes, as it requires fewer steps and fewer clicks. The process is a lot like rearranging icons on your desktop. Let's show you how it's done in SkySlope!
Using Drag & Drop in Listing and Transaction Files:
In your SkySlope property files, you can drag and drop documents directly onto the Documents tab of your property file.
1. Open your property file, and navigate to the Documents tab.
2. In your Finder (Apple) or File Explorer (Windows), locate the document.
3. Click on the document and hold that click; drag the document onto the SkySlope page, and release your click when you see the blue dashed border around your screen.
4. The document will upload!
Once uploaded, you can select the document, click Assign, and attach the document to your Checklist!
Here's a closer look:
You can also drag and drop the document directly onto its designated Checklist item! Take a look at that here:
Using Drag & Drop in DigiSign:
In DigiSign, you can drag and drop documents directly onto the Documents & Templates page.
1. Navigate to DigiSign.
2. Click on New Envelope; then select an address, or click No Property.
3. Now you're on the Documents & Templates page of DigiSign. In your Finder (Apple) or File Explorer (Windows), locate the document.
4. Click on the document and hold that click; drag the document onto the DigiSign page, and release your click when you see the blue dashed border around your screen.
5. The document will upload!
Once uploaded, you can click Next to move onto the Recipients page to add your signers.
Here's a closer look:
Within both property files and DigiSign, you can use Drag & Drop to upload more than one document. Give Drag & Drop a shot the next time you need to upload documents in SkySlope!
Note: The appearance of the buttons and windows may vary between Apple and Windows computers. The images shown here are from an Apple computer.
If you have any questions about using Drag & Drop to upload your documents, please reach out to our Support team and we will be more than happy to help!