Feature Update: MLS Search Button Removal
- What's New?
- Based on your feedback, we've made some changes to the Listing and Transaction pages when inputting MLS (Multiple Listing Service) numbers.
- What's Changed?
- We removed the MLS search button from the Create Listing and Create Transaction pages in SkySlope. MLS search results will also no longer appear in the address search on these pages. Now, you will only see a field to enter the MLS number, without the ability to click "MLS search".
- Who will see this update?
- All SkySlope users
- Learn More
Full Comment Log in the Transaction Summary
Users downloading the Transaction Summary to have as a local file record or to provide to the accounting team for commission payout information will now see the full comment log in a new section labeled"Commission Notes".
- Why Did it Change?
- This is a user requested improvement. By showing the full comment log it will ensure the historical context is shared with those viewing the transaction summary.
- Who Gets it?
* Everyone using the SkySlope Platform.