Effective September 1st, we are no longer offering the zipForm Plus integration. We understand you may have some questions and we want to ensure you have a quick and easy solution at hand. The video below will show you how to work seamlessly in SkySlope using your zipForm Plus account.
To move your zipForm documents into SkySlope:
- Via Email -
1. Navigate to your SkySlope file.
2. At the top of your file, right-click the @skyslope.com email address and select Copy Email Address.
3. Navigate to your zipForm transaction.
4. Go to the Documents page of your transaction.
5. Click Send from the top menu bar, and select Email.
6. Select your documents and click Next in the upper-right corner.
7. Paste the email address in the Recipients field on the email page.
8. Click Send in the upper right-corner.
- Via Upload -
1. Navigate to your zipForm transaction.
2. Go to the Documents page of your transaction.
3. Click on Download from the top menubar.
4. Select your documents and click Next.
5. A pop-up window will open. Click on the link in the pop-up window to download your documents.
6. Navigate to your SkySlope property file.
7. Go to the Documents tab, and click on Upload Document. OR Navigate directly into DigiSign, and click on New Envelope.
If you have any additional questions about the zipForm partnership, please read our zipForm Partnership FAQ, or reach out to your Broker or SkySlope Customer Success manager.