At SkySlope, we're always looking for ways to create a better experience for you. One of features we offer that we believe does just that is One-Click NHD Ordering in SkySlope. Check out this video for more details:
What's an NHD? A Natural Hazard Disclosure Report is a California only disclosure, so if your property is in a different state, feel free to skip this informational.
We give you a few ways to order an NHD:
- When creating a Listing through Skye
- When managing a Transaction that’s been converted from a Listing, aka "Listing Sold"
- When managing a double-ended Transaction, aka "Both Listing & Sale"
- No duplicate entry — Relevant data from your SkySlope file is used to process the NHD for you
- Don’t worry about payment — We make sure that the invoice is sent to the Title or Escrow contact in your SkySlope file
- Less work for you — We automatically upload the Home Warranty to the Documents section of your SkySlope file making NHD ordering a truly seamless experience
A Few Items to Note:
- We order the report that includes the Environmental addition.
- Disclosure Source - Premium
- JCPLGS and First American - Industry Standard
- MyNHD - Residential
- SnapNHD - Premium
- USNHD - Residential
- Property ID and DisclosureSave were added but subsequently removed. If you'd like them to be re-added, please reach out to them directly and let them know.
- Residential only NHDs - not commercial
If you don't see the "Order NHD" button on your Listings or Listings Sold files, please reach out and we'll be happy to enable it for you!
Questions? Please email Shab at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and Happy SkySloping!
The SkySlope Team