At SkySlope, we're always looking for ways to create a better experience for you. One of features we offer that we believe does just that is One-Click NHD Ordering in SkySlope. Check out this video for more details:
What's an NHD? A Natural Hazard Disclosure Report is a California only disclosure, so if your property is in a different state, feel free to skip this informational.
We give you several ways to order an NHD:
- When creating a Listing through Skye
- When managing any type of Transaction, on the Checklist page
- No duplicate entry — Relevant data from your SkySlope file is used to process the NHD for you
- Don’t worry about payment — We make sure that the invoice is sent to the Title or Escrow contact in your SkySlope file! And don't fret - there is no extra cost for ordering through SkySlope.
- Order when creating the listing — We will update the provider with escrow contact information when it becomes available.
- Less work for you — We automatically upload the NHD to the Documents section of your SkySlope file making NHD ordering a truly seamless experience
A Few Items to Note:
- We order the report that includes the Environmental addition.
- Disclosure Source: "Premium" ($99.00)
- JCPLGS: "Industry Standard" ($123.95)
- First American: "Industry Standard" ($123.95)
- MyNHD: "Residential" ($94.95)
- SnapNHD: "Premium" ($99.95)
- GeoAssurance: “Residential” ($99.00)
- PropertyID: "Residential" ($95.00)
- Residential sale NHDs only - we currently do not offer commercial or lease/rental NHDs
If you don't see the "Order NHD" button, please reach out and we'll be happy to enable it for you!
Questions? Please email email@example.com
Thanks and Happy SkySloping!
The SkySlope Team