If you happen to sign in to zipForm through one of the benefits provided as a member of the California Association of Realtors®, you will be using a slightly different Username/Password to set up your zipForm Integration than you use to sign in. Here is a video for how to connect your two accounts, or scroll down for a visual guide for how you can set that up and integrate with SkySlope!
Note: You will continue signing in and accessing your zipForm account through your CAR® Portal. The username and password you will be setting up through this guide is solely to authorize your access to your zipForm account while within SkySlope. Once the integration is set up, you won't need to use the username and password to access your zipForm documents at all.
How to Confirm Your zipForm Username
1. Log into Zipform the way you normally do through CAR®.
2. Once you're logged in, click on your name at the top of the page in Zipform, and click "View Profile".
3. Your username will be displayed on that page. Write this username down, or copy the full username, and we can use this to set up your password.
How to Confirm your zipForm Password
1. Log completely out of Zipform, and then click here or type in zipFormplus.com into your Address Bar.
2) Click the "Forgot Password" link, and begin following the instructions to reset your password.
3 Follow the instructions from within your email, and enter your new password. Once that password has been sucessfully changed, you'll see the homepage for zipForm / zipLogics. From there, we can return to SkySlope and link the two accounts!
Setting Up the Integration
1. Now you can go back to Skyslope, and turn on the integration! From here, you can click through this link to jump right into your Integrations tab.
Or, sign back into SkySlope then click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Then, choose My Account from the drop down menu.
2. Then, select the Integrations tab at the top of the page.
3. From here, we can click on the button to the right of the zipForm Logo to enable the zipForm integration. It will either say Disabled or Enabled.
Clicking will expand and allow you to enter in your updated credentials.
4. Then, ensure that the Enabled checkbox has been filled in, and enter in your new username and password. Click Save to lock the information in!
5. Once it accepts the new login details, you can click on your Working Documents section, then choose the zipForm tab. All of your Transactions and documents within will now sync to your SkySlope account!
Still need help? Don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 Support Team! We are are available by phone at 916.560.1815, send an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org, or start live chat with us at support.skyslope.com! We're always here (and happy) to help! Happy SkySloping!