If you sent out documents earlier today but you haven't seen the All Signed email show up within your Inbox - worry not! You can always check the status of those documents within your Digisign section. Here is a video guide that guides you your Sent tab, or scroll down for a written guide!
Note: This will cover only re-sending envelopes out for signature, not making changes to the Envelope itself.
Click here for more information about Correcting your Envelope.
How To Access Your Sent Folder in DigiSign
- From your SkySlope home page, click on the DigiSign icon
- Once you’re in DigiSign, click on the folder labeled Sent (there are 4 tabs at the top of the page: Drafts, Sent, Completed, and Templates)
How to Check The History for Your Envelopes
- From the "Sent" tab, click on the small blue Clock icon on the right side of the page.
- Here, you can see who has received, opened, and completed signing their document, all timestamped and tracked by User's IP address.
How to Update Names and Emails and Re-Send Your DigiSign Envelope
- From the Sent Tab click on the small blue Wrench icon to open up the "Make A Correction" Pop-Up Window.
- From here, you'll be able to view and make changes the Signer's Names and Emails for the Envelope and resend an email invitation for the current group of signers.
- Simply click in the field needing changes, and make your corrections to the Name or Email address.
- To Save changes, click "Update" to send a new email invitation to all users who had corrections made.
If you just want to re-send a copy out for signature, just click "Resend" next to the client's name. This will send them a new email invitation to sign, no changes needed.
Your Envelope has been Resent!
Still Need Help?
- Help! I sent it to two signers at the same email address! Why didn't it go to the second one? If your client's email platform condenses similar messages as a duplicate reply (most often found with Gmail accounts), it may be hidden from view. Contact Support for assistance!
- If the document was set up with more than one signing group, you will only be able to Correct and Send emails to the current Signing Group.
- Need to update where your clients sign on the document? Learn more about the Correct Envelope button here.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out! We're available by phone at 800.507.4117, email at email@example.com, and for live chat from Support.SkySlope.Com!