Follow these steps to learn how to use Google Chrome to quickly, and easily, digitally reprint PDFs so that they can be split in SkySlope.
- Open a new tab/window of Google Chrome browser.
- Locate the document on your computer that you need to reprint/unsecure.
- Single-click on the document and hold the click; holding the click, drag the document onto Google Chrome and drop the document by releasing your mouse click (this will open the document in Chrome).
- Now that the document is open in Chrome, click on the Print icon or right click and select Print.
- This will open the printing information screen; here, you need to change the printer destination from the default to “Save as PDF”.
- Click Save.
- After a moment, you will see a pop-up asking you to confirm the document’s name and location; click Save again.
- The document will be save as an unsecured PDF in your default downloads location, which is likely your downloads folder.