If you have documents that you're ready to add to your SkySlope Checklist to submit them for review, the process is a breeze. There are a few different ways you can upload your documents. You can upload them directly from your computer, you can send them to your file via email, or you can even fax them! Keep reading to learn how.
Uploading Docs from your Computer
Let's start with an upload right from your computer. To upload from your computer, you just need to have the documents saved on your hard drive (on your Desktop or in your Documents folder, for example).
1. First, open the SkySlope file. Click on Manage Listings or Manage Transactions to locate the address, and then single-click to open the file. Once the file is open, click on the tab labeled Checklist.
2. The Checklist is a list of required documents set up by the brokerage, based on the file type. Locate the Checklist item where the document should be attached. For example, when uploading the Exclusive Right to Sell, locate the "Exclusive Right to Sell" or "Listing Agreement" on the Checklist.
Once that Checklist item has been located, click on Attach on the right side of the page.After clicking Attach, click on the blue Upload Document button on the right side of the page. Then, browse the computer to find the document to be uploaded.
3. After locating the document, click on the document name, and then click Open. The page will redirect to SkySlope and the document will be scanned. After the document is done scanning, click on Start Upload to upload the document.
To start the scan right away, double-click the name of the document. Lightening fast!
4. Now it's back to the Checklist to see that the document is Pending! That means it has been attached to the Checklist and the document is ready for admin review!
How to Upload via Email
If there documents in an email that needs to be attached to the Checklist, simply forward that email into SkySlope to upload that document. Let's get started.
1. First, open the SkySlope file. Click on Manage Listings or Manage Transactions to locate the address, and then single-click to open the file.
2. Once the file is open, in the upper-right corner, there is an email. Copy that email address.
To copy the email, highlight the email with your cursor. Then, right-click with your mouse and select Copy (or CTRL + C). If you're using Firefox or Chrome, right-click on the email and select "Copy Email Address".
3. Once the email address is copied, open the email that contains the attached document. Important: The documents must be an email attachment. If they documents are accessible via a link in the body of the email, this process will not work.
After opening the email, forward the email with the attached documents to the SkySlope email address that was copied, and away it goes!
4. After a few moments, your email will come through to your file. To attach the document to the Checklist, go to the Checklist and click on Attach. Find the document from the list of available docs, and then click on Assign to move it to the Checklist.
How to Upload via Fax
If there are some paper documents that need to be moved into the SkySlope file, have no fear. The documents can be faxed right into your SkySlope file! Keep reading to get started.
1. First, open the SkySlope file. Click on Manage Listings or Manage Transactions to locate the address, and then single-click to open the file. After opening the file, go to the Documents tab.
2. On the Documents tab, click on the Fax Cover button in the center of the page. After clicking that button, type the desired file name for the documents into the pop-up window. Click Save.
Check "Remove Cover Sheet" to remove the cover sheet from the faxed document bundle.
3. After saving the file name, the Fax Cover Sheet will open as a PDF. Print this PDF and place it on top of your stack of documents.
4. Use a fax machine to fax your documents and the Fax Cover Sheet to the fax number listed on the Fax Cover Sheet (888-456-0640).
5. Go back to the SkySlope file and open the Documents tab. Any faxed documents will be stored on the Documents tab.
6. To attach the document to the Checklist, go to the Checklist and click on Attach. Find the document from the list of available docs, and then click on Assign to move it to the Checklist.
And that's all it takes to get your documents submitted and ready for review!
If you have any other questions about uploading documents, don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 Support Team! We are are available by phone at 800.507.4117, send an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org or start live chat with us at support.skyslope.com! Happy SkySloping!