The Checklist is the core of a SkySlope file; it's what used to make sure agents complete and submit all of the necessary documents for their file. That's why it's important to make sure the office Checklists are kept up-to-date. If your office needs a new Checklist type, creating one is a breeze. Let's get started.
1. When logged into SkySlope, click on the blue SkySlope icon in the upper right corner. From there, select Admin to go into the Admin section. Once in the Admin section, click on the Manage Checklists tab.
2. Before clicking on Create Checklist, select the Office and Type (Listing or Transaction). Use the drop-down menus at the top of the page to determine whether it's a Listing or a Transaction Checklist, and the office that the Checklist will be assigned to (if applicable). Once you've selected the type and office, click on Create Checklist on the right side of the page.
3. Then name your Checklist, and click on Save.
4. Once the Checklist has been created, it's time to add items. Click on Add Items to add the Checklist Items.
5. Once all of the Checklist items have been added, click on Save in the lower right corner.
When adding Checklist items, you can add up to 10 at one time before saving. After saving, click on Add Items again to add more to your Checklist.
After clicking on Save, you'll be taken back to Manage Checklists. And that's how you create a new Checklist!
If you have any other questions about creating new Checklists, don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 Support Team! We are are available by phone at 916.560.1815, send an email over to email@example.com or start live chat with us at support.skyslope.com! Happy SkySloping!