Consciously Redesigned for Improved Usability
SkySlope is thrilled to announce the biggest update to our application since we started making transaction management software. We spent months analyzing every page and exploring every nook and cranny. The end result is a more intuitive and functional product for you, our users.
Read on to learn more about the changes and improvements.
Modern, Clean, and Customized
The first thing you’ll notice is a cleaner look and an improved branding experience. With a deeper level of customization, your brand’s specific color will be prominent throughout the entire application. We’ve redesigned and updated every icon, font, button, field, table, modal, and popup to reflect this improvement.
Looks Great on Your Phone
Can’t download the app? No problem! Our new web-based version is entirely mobile responsive. Not only did we eliminate that pesky double-click but we made a variety of modifications to enhance the mobile web experience.
Inline Actions (aka: Less Scrolling)
Listing and transaction management is a breeze with simplified inline action. No need to select your property and then scroll to take action. All options are available within each row for streamlined efficiency and ease.
You Asked and We Delivered!
- Rotate your documents within the property files. No more going back and forth to Working Docs to rotate
- Seller and List Price have been added to the Listings
- Seller, Buyer, and List Price have been added to the Transaction
- Modals and popups are optimized to reduce scrolling
- Button placement is consistent throughout the application—Cancel is always on the left, Next or Submit is always on the right
We obsessed over this update and we hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed working on it. If you have questions, or need help, please contact our support team at support.skyslope.com!
For a complete list of all the updates, click here!