The New Year is the perfect opportunity to take some time and get organized! Here are some tips and best practices from our Support team to help you organize your account and close your deals easier in SkySlope.
Let's get started!
SkySlope Organization Tips:
Click to jump to a section!
- Making folders in Working Docs
- Deleting unnecessary documents
- Appropriately naming files
- Moving documents to the Trash folder
- Using columns to sort by name or date
- How to hover to preview documents
- Cancelling/Withdrawing files to reduce clutter
Organizing Working Docs
Create folders and sub-folders to organize documents. Delete unnecessary documents. Rename documents to see what's what. Preview documents instead of opening every documents in a new tab.
Organizing Property Files
Move documents into a Trash folder to reduce clutter. Use column headers to sort documents. Hover to preview documents. Cancel or withdraw files to keep your account up-to-date.
Have a specific area of SkySlope you need help getting organized? Reach out to our Support Team! We're available 24/7 at support.skyslope.com.