We are excited to share more features and fixes for you in the coming days. DigiSign (5.10.0) updates are scheduled for 9/20 and SkySlope (5.10.0) application changes scheduled for 9/21.
We Made a Cool Change, So You Should Know About it
- You can now edit your zipForm documents right in SkySlope! YES, you read that correctly. Simply click on a document and start typing. Don’t forget to Save - and keep in mind the ‘Open in ZipForms’ button will still be available, too.
Want to learn how to connect your SkySlope account to ZipForms? Click here: https://support.skyslope.com/hc/en-us/articles/232182968-zipForm-SkySlope-101-
- Quick Audit keeps getting better! We added File ID to the list of data on the right side of the module. This is to better cater to various brokerage workflows where viewing the File ID is crucial to accurate auditing.
We Crushed a Defect
- When viewing a document in Quick Audit, it now displays correctly in the log of the property file.
- A number of zooming issues have been resolved in DigiSign for smaller browsers and phones. You can now scroll in certain scenarios where content was hidden by the current zoom!
- Removing a recipient from a template now removes them on the first try. Always reducing clicks.. :)