On 8/10 SkySlope is releasing a new set of enhancements and fixes. Please check out the notes below and if you haven't already, hop on Quick Audit for a better file reviewing experience! It's currently in beta and we are looking for your feedback!
- Broker ability to configure the requirement of listing documents being upload prior to accepting a contract.
- Extended the length of time in which a SkySlope welcome email will expire to 7 days.
- Closing a transaction no longer requires the date be between acceptance and closing.
- Archived files no longer appear in Docs to Review to remove some of the clutter of old files
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t alter a reminder date
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t add a task template
Quick Audit Updates
- Added the Type of Sale to the details pane so you can adjust the checklist based on the side your agent represents
- Added the ability to Zoom on the document (bottom right of the document window)
- Added the ability to Unreject a document rejected by mistake or needing a status change
- Added the ability to download an individual document from the document toolbar
- Added the ability to remove a document from the checklist