Release 5.6.0 is scheduled for Thursday 7/27. We are excited to offer more defect resolutions and features!
- Resolved the issue where creating a new user would result in a message “Email already exists” in cases where the user was deactivated
- Searching for a cancelled listing no longer allows it to be converted to a transaction
- Fixed an issue where listing information would sometimes be removed from the transaction
- Resetting your password now allows the use of the Enter key
- Tasks & Reminders without a day showing an incorrect date has been resolved.
- Reminders now require a date in order to be created.
- Addressed an issue with the address comma placement
- Lender loan type was reverting back to Home Loan after changing it
- Adjusted some matching on address to ensure that directionals are placed properly
- Accepting a task now removes the clock icon appropriately in the Task Hub
- For some brokerages, the count of Incomplete Transactions was showing 0 on the Manage Transactions page
- The “Trust, company, or Other Entity” checkbox is no longer requiring email address when selected
- MLS # is now properly required when attempting to continue without it entered
- Clicking an empty property row on a page lead to an error page and now is not clickable
- The data returned from zipForms is now being used properly instead of the Google address
Quick Audit Updates
- Listing Documents are no longer reordering incorrectly
- Limited TC’s are now included in the Update Agent email
- The message in Update Agent is now properly removing from one file to another