In the world of tech innovation, we here at SkySlope are always trying to make your job easier. Introducing, Quick Audit for Admins and Brokers. Quick Audit is streamlined file review technology that allows admins to review files and documents as swiftly as possible. Built right into the Docs to Review section, Quick Audit sends you right into files with pending documents, lets you review them at lightining speed, and gets you on your way. Check it out!
The original Quick Audit platform is currently in a Beta stage. As time passes, our Product & Development teams will continue to look for ways to improve the Quick Audit platform. Please understand that the Quick Audit platform is subject to change at any time. Features that were previously available may be removed to allow for new features to be added. While Quick Audit is currently a complimentary feature for all SkySlope admins and brokers, the cost of the product may change in the future. (But let's be honest; it's a worth-while investment.)
Let's get started!
First, some Q & A:
What is Quick Audit?
Quick Audit is file reviewing technology that speeds up the document review process by directing the auditor from one pending document to another.
How do I access Quick Audit?
To access Quick Audit, start on the home page of SkySlope. Click on the Docs to Review icon to open the list of Listing & Transaction files that have pending files on the Checklist waiting to be reviewed. Once in Docs to Review, click on Quick Audit in the upper right corner.
Can I access Quick Audit from within a property file?
No, Quick Audit can only be accessed through the Docs to Review section.
Can I use Quick Audit to review files that don't have pending documents on the Checklist?
At this time, Quick Audit is designed solely to help you review files that are still needing attention.
This guide goes over:
- How to access Quick Audit
- The different sections of the Quick Audit page
- How to Accept or Reject documents
- How to go from one file to another in Quick Audit
- Tips & Tricks - Quick Audit edition
1. From the home page, click on Docs to Review. In Docs to Review, you will see a list of Listing and Transaction files that currently have pending documents on the Checklist that are waiting to be reviewed.
Once in Docs to Review, click on Quick Audit in the upper right corner to open the Quick Audit page.
2. Once taken into Quick Audit, you'll be taken right into audit mode for the first file listed in the Docs to Review section.
On the Quick Audit page, you'll see a few different sections. Let's break them down.
- Property Bar (top): Allows you to select which property file you're viewing, based on which files are in the Docs to Review section using the drop-down menu or the < and > arrows.
- Checklist Column (left): Allows you to see and scroll through the Checklist of the file; the Checklist item names, the status of the item, and the names of attached documents
- Docs Column (center): Allows you to preview the document(s) and mark them as Accepted or Rejected
- Details Column (right): Allows you to see some of the most prevalent details of the file, such as the full street address, the property's email address, and some of the contacts. Also allows you to see comments for Checklist items.
Click here to learn more about each section.
Here's how it looks:
Once Quick Audit has opened for the file, you'll automatically be taken to the first pending document on the Checklist. On the left side (in the Checklist Column), you will see the item highlighted so you know which document it is you're looking at. Under that, you will see a list of the attached document(s).
In the center, you will see the document in the preview window. And at the bottom of the window, you can mark the document as Accepted or Rejected.
Let's see that in action:
After marking a Checklist item as Accepted or Rejected, you'll automatically be taken to the next pending document on the Checklist. You will be directed from document to document, until all of the documents in the file have been reviewed and no pending documents remain.
Boom! Just like that, you're done with your first file!
3. Now you're ready to go to the next property file waiting to be reviewed. Use the property address drop-down menu or the < and > arrows at the top of the page to go to the next file that has documents waiting to be reviewed.
Take a look at how to go on to the next file:
The process for reviewing documents is the same in every property file. When you first enter a file within Quick Audit, you'll be taken to the first pending document on the Checklist. Once you've marked that document as Accepted or Rejected, you'll be directed to the next pending document on the Checklist, until you've reviewed all of the documents in that file.
Once you've completed that file, you can go onto the next... and the next... and the next... Until, just like that, you're done, and you're a Quick Audit Master.
Property Bar - Tips & Tricks
- Drop-down Menu - Clicking on the drop-down menu on the Property Bar at the top of the Quick Audit screen opens a drop-down list that shows all of the property files you have to review on the Docs to Review page. The files display in the same order as on the Docs to Review page.
- Forward and Backward Arrows - Clicking on the < and > arrows will either take you to the previous or to the next property file from the list in Docs to Review.
- Transaction | Listing | Both Toggle Switch - To the right of the drop-down menu, there is a toggle switch that will allow you to select which file types will flow into the Quick Audit Screen. There are 3 options: Listings, Transactions, and Both. Click on 1 of the 3 options to view only that file type. The selected type will be highlighted with green. If you are trying to click on a certain type (like Listings or Transactions), and you're unable to click on it, that means there are no files of that type in the Docs to Review section.
- Stage Selection - If your offices have Stages currently set up, you can select a stage from the drop-down menu to the right of the toggle switch to view only files that are in the selected Stage.
- Update Agent - If you want to email the agent a copy of their Checklist as it currently appears, you can click on the Update Agent button in the upper right corner.
- NEW! Closing or Cancelling a File - Now you can withdraw Listings, and close or cancel Transactions from within Quick Audit. Just click on the Action Buttons in the upper right corner (3 dots stacked vertically), and then select the action you'd like to take. In a Listing, the available action is Withdraw Listing. In a Transaction, the available actions are Cancel Transaction and Close Transaction.
- Back - Clicking on the Back button in the upper left corner will allow you to exit Quick Audit mode, and return to Docs to Review. From there, you can navigate to the home page to access the Archives, Cancelled Contracts, or DigiSign.
Checklist Column - Tips & Tricks
- How to add new Checklist items - At the top of each section of the Checklist (like Listing Documentation, Sales Documentation, or Disclosure Documentation, for example), there is a + button. Click on that button to add a blank spot where you can type the name of a new Checklist item, just like you do in a property file.
- How to change Checklist item requirement - If you have an If Applicable item that you need to make Required, or vice versa, the process is similar to the process within a property file. You can click on the button in the lower left corner of the document preview to change the item's requirement.
- How to remove a document from the Checklist - To a remove a document from the Checklist, start by clicking on the Checklist item that has an attached document. Then, click on the X icon to the right of the name of the document name to remove the document.
- How to un-reject a document on the Checklist - If you've rejected a Checklist item by mistake, or the status of the time needs to be updated, start by clicking on the Checklist item that has an attached document. Then, click on the button that says "Unreject" in the PDF preview window.
Docs Column - Tips & Tricks
- Viewing documents - The highlighted Checklist item showing on the left side of the page lets you know what item you are viewing. The document name at the top of the Docs column lets you know what document you are viewing. If there are multiple docs attached to one Checklist item, you can scroll through the Docs column in the center to see them all. Or you can look at the list of docs in the Checklist column and click on the one you want to view.
- Reviewing documents - To mark a document as Completed, click on the green Accept button. To mark a document as Incomplete, click on the red Reject button. Then enter your reason for rejection, and click Save.
- Power Tip: Hitting the Enter key when typing a rejection comment saves the comment and advances the auditor to the next pending item
- Zooming In or Out - When viewing the document, if you need to zoom in our out to get a better view, you can use the + and - icons in the lower right corner of the document preview window.
- Downloading a Document - When viewing the document, if you'd like to download a copy of the document to save it to your computer, you can click on the Download Icon in the upper right corner of the document preview window. Then the document will open in a new tab and you will be able to download.
Details & Comments Column - Tips & Tricks
- Short Cut to the Property File - When looking in the upper right corner of the Quick Audit page, you will see that the property address appears as a blue link. Clicking on this link will open up the regular view of the file's Checklist in a new tab. Going into the file via a new tab, you will be able to upload documents, remove document, and make any other necessary changes to the file.
- Details - Depending on the type of file you are viewing, you will see different file details listed on the right side of the screen.
- Transaction details: Address, Status, Agent on file, Close of Escrow date, Acceptance date, Escrow #, Property-specific email address, Year built, and Sale Price
- Listing details: Address, Status, Agent on File, Property-specific email address, Year Built, and List Price
- Contact Details - The Contacts section lists the contact type and name of each contact type. It will display the First and Last name of the contact or the Company name if no First and Last name is given.
- Comment Column - On the Comment Column, you can see a log of any comments left on the Checklist item you're viewing. If you're in the Comments section, and you want to view the comments for a different Checklist item, you will need to click on that item. The Comment Column will also show any custom messages sent using the Update Agent tool. To add a new comment, click into the Add Comment field and type your message. Then click Save.
Something to keep in mind: Quick Audit was built as a tool to allow Admins & Brokers to review documents already uploaded into files as quickly as possible. With the ultimate goal of keeping the platform neat and clean, if more intricate work needs to be done to the file's Checklist (such as adding documents or using Split & Assign), that will need to be done from within the property file, not the Quick Audit page.
If you have any other questions about the Quick Audit file reviewer, don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 Support Team! We are are available by phone at 916.560.1815, send an email over to email@example.com or start live chat with us at support.skyslope.com! Happy SkySloping!