Release 5.3.0 is scheduled for Thursday 6/15. Below is what you can look forward to! We hope you like the new features and fixes!
- The ‘Upload Multiple Users’ feature has been enhanced to run in the background so you can continue to work and send you a detailed summary sheet of created users once complete.
- Added a progress spinner to downloading archived files
- Implemented Drag & Drop uploading on the Listing Documents and Transaction Documents pages. You should see improved speeds when uploading documents as well as the removal of the Start Upload button.
- Importing a template to a task list would sometimes result in a locked screen
- The Transaction Coordinator Fee on the Master Data feed was not populating for listings
- Resolved instances where Auditors were receiving notifications for document uploads and checklist completes for agents outside their office
- Fixed the showing of duplicate roles when sharing a DigiSign template with an office
- Resolved an issue where creating and updating properties did not reflect in the search bar
We are always interested in your feedback! Should you have any comments or concerns, please leave them below or reach out to us and share!